Welcome to the Privacy Page !
1. Confidentiality. Beyond all temporal and earthly requirements, the Lord Jesus Christ imposes obligations to be truthful and faithful in all our dealings with one another. Therefore, we strive to comply first with the requirements of God and then the human authorities He appointed to govern our practice.
2. Personal Information. Through email, site visits, and subscriptions, and prayer requests, we receive confidential personal information from you and others related to you. Although we only share information as provided explicity on our website, plugins, Google Analytics, WordPress and other third-parties have access to all information gathered on this website and use it for their own purposes. We like using their plugins, analytics, WordPress, and other software that may monitior and track activity on our website.
3. Privacy Statement Acceptance. Christ Assembly maintains multiple Christian websites. By visiting any website operated by Christ Assembly, you accept this privacy statement and our terms and conditions of use. For further information or questions, please contact us at:
Herbert L. Allen, Jr.
1360 S. Patrick Dr. #1A
Satellite Beach, FL 32937
6. Use of IP Addresses and Personal Information. The internet uses IP addresses to identify particular users. Every time you connect to the internet, you use an IP Address. Our websites, through Word Press plugins, track IP address information to assemble information on demographics, computer and website administration, marketing, and understanding our footprint on the web so that we may improve the quality and scope of our law practice. We may also use the information to track and address any abuse of our website. Unless you violate the terms and conditions of our website, we do not use personal information obtained through an IP address. Even so, legal duties and judicial process (such as legal compliance with a requirement of a law, or a subpoena) may compel us to disclose IP address and other personal information.
7. Links to Other Sites. Christ Assembly’s websites may contain links to other websites not maintained by Christ Assembly. We cannot be responsible for what other websites do and the security measures they take. Therefore, before clicking on any links in our websites, please know that we cannot guaranty the privacy or contents of any websites not maintained by Christ Assembly. We are not responsible for the content, policies, data usage, business practices, privacy policies or other actions of any other websites. Furthermore, all web activity carries a danger of cyber intrusions and Christ Assembly cannot guarantee that any websites, even ours, cannot be hacked. Therefore, before you use any of our websites, please understand the risks of cyber security.
8. Security. Christ Assembly employs security measures to protect our websites and to protect all data we collect from website traffic and users. We strive to ensure the security of the information collected from loss, unauthorized use, alteration, misuse or abuse. We make no absolute guarantee that our efforts will always protect you from all cyber threats associated with our websites. Please visit them using reasonable care on your part.
What are cookies ?
What types of cookies do we use ?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
User Preferences. Some cookies allow us to understand what posts or pages are visited the most and who visits them, including time spent and other factors.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites and on the browser as well. We use Word Press and many Word Press and third-party plugins. Those plugins, like Google Analytics, collect all kinds of information about you and your visit to our website. We also use webhostinghub.com and aplus.net to host our websites. Web hosting companies may also collect all kinds of information about you and your browsing history. We never sell any information, but Word Press, hosting companies, and plugins may collect all kinds of information. You may contact google directly for more information about tracking with google analytics.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website and on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
Website Terms and Conditions
1. Ownership of Site. These terms and conditions of use apply to all websites operated by Christ Assembly, and unincorporated private, non-profit religious group. This website does not solicit or accept donations and does not offer items for sale. It conducts no business of any kind. The domain name operates under a license from Herbert L. Allen, Jr., and websites are the exclusive property of Herbert L. Allen, Jr. BY VISITING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE LEAVE THE WEBSITE IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
3. Using Our Site. You agree that you will not use any technology, software, algorithm, program or other electronic or manual means to access, monitor, change, hack, create content, delete content, modify content, or otherwise use any of our websites for any purpose other than your enjoyment and spiritual growth. You may not use our websites for any illegal purpose.
3.1 No Modification. You agree that you will not modify our website or the way it is presented to the world by us.
3.2 No Probing. You agree that you will not use any means to obtain content, documents, information, source code, or other things of value from our websites that are not directly available through the normal navigation of the website. You agree to refrain from seeking out any vulnerabilities in our websites to obtain information not available to the public through our website.
3.3 No Unauthorized Access. You also agree not to gain access to any part of the websites not publicly accessible through normal navigation without passwords.
3.4 No Loads. You agree that you will refrain from doing anything that would interrupt, degrade or deny access to our websites, such as creating heavy loads or any denial of service problems.
4. Identification. You agree to use your legal name, and not aliases or other names when using our websites. If you represent someone else, you will also disclose the true identify of the person or entity you are representing.
5. Passwords and Security. Some portions of our websites may be accessible only by passwords. You agree to refrain from taking any action to bypass passwords or crack them. At all times, you will not attempt to access password-protected material without first obtaining a password from us. If we have assigned you a password, you acknowledge its confidential value and agree to maintain it confidentiality at all times. We cannot be responsible for maintaining password security for you.
6. Content. All the content on the websites represents the property of Herbert L. Allen, Jr. We use WordPress (CMS), with WordPress plugins, Google Analytics, with web hosting by Webhostinghub.com and Aplus.net. They are separate entities and have their own terms and conditions and policies. The content of the website, such as graphics, images, pictures, photographs, content, logos, sounds, belong to us or used with authorization. We also have created some custom computer code. To the extent than any software does not belong to others, we retain the exclusive right to such software. All of the other content described above belongs solely to Herbert L. Allen, Jr. and may only be used by prior written permission. We have spent time and effort creating our websites and seek to protect our investment from unauthorized use of any type. You agree to refrain from using our posts, pages, and all written content from any unauthorized copying, dissemination in any form, and other use not permitted by us in writing before such use.
7. Privacy. We cannot guarantee your privacy while visiting our websites and make no such claims. Anything on the web poses certain risks that accompany use of the web.
8. Disclaimers. CHRIST ASSEMBLY DOES NOT PROMISE OR GUARANTEE THAT OUR WEBSITES WILL BE FREE FROM INTERRUPTIONS, VIRUSES, EXPLOITS, REDIRECTIONS, MALICIOUS SOFTWARE AND CODE, RANSOMWARE, AND UNAUTHORIZED USE. BY USING OUR WEBSITES, YOU AGREE TO TAKE SERIOUS RISKS WITH YOUR INFORMATION, PERSONAL DATA, AND COMPUTER SECURITY. WE PROVIDE OUR WEBSITES “AS-IS”, “AS-BUILT”, AND “AS-AVAILABLE.” CHRIST ASSEMBLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CHRIST ASEMBLY ALSO DISCLAIMS LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL ACTS, OMISSIONS, AND PRACTICES AND PROCEDURES OF THIRD PARTIES AND THEIR SOFTWARE, COMPUTER CODE AND PRIVACY POLICIES AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AT LAW OR IN EQUITY, IN ANY FORUM AND ANY VENUE, SHALL BE SIMPLY TO STOP USING THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT. THE PARTIES HAVE BARGAINED FOR THIS LIMITED RELIEF.
The disclaimers above apply to all claims for actual or potential damages, matured or unmatured, choate or inchoate, and apply in any venue and at all times, and all liabilities or failures of any type of performance, non-performance, or misperformance, and in all actions based upon contract, tort, statute, negligence, law, equity or other cause of action.
9. Limitations. As permitted by law, Christ Assembly disclaims any liability for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, or punitive damages, including lost profits or lost business opportunities, even if we have been advised of such damages in advance. Notwithstanding the foregoing disclaimers, if Christ Assembly is found liable, that liability shall not exceed $100.00 USD.
10. Indemnification. To the extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Christ Assembly (including, all people associated with Christ Assembly, and, if any, its officers, employees, predecessors, directors, shareholders, agents, successors and assigns) from all claims associated with your use of our websites, including, without limitation, loss, liability, damages, specific performance, expenses, attorney’s fees, costs, expert witness fees, filing fees, and other legal expenses of all types. Such indemnification shall include, without limitation, payment, upon demand, for attorney’s fees and legal costs and expenses to provide defense, whether suit is filed or not, and on appeal.
11. Violations. If you violate any term or condition of this agreement, then we may disclose any information helpful to authorities, tribunals, courts, investigators, or others as allowed and comport with all applicable laws and regulations. We reserve the right terminate anyone’s access to our websites for failure to abide by the terms and conditions for using our websites.
12. Notice of Infringement. If you believe that anything on our websites wrongfully infringes upon the rights others, please contact us pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act:
Your Phone Number
Please describe the Original Content URLs
Please describe the Infringing Content URLs
Please send such information to
Herbert L. Allen, Jr., P.A.
1360 S. Patrick Dr. #1A
Satellite Beach, FL 32937
Be sure to comply with all the requirements of the DMCA in making a complaint. We cannot provide legal advice to you in that matter and nothing here should be construed as legal advice.
13. Venue and Choice of Law. To the extent permitted by law, if any dispute arises related to our websites, then venue shall be laid in the state court for Brevard County, Florida and the law of Florida applied, without regard to any choice of law principles. The parties specifically waive venue in any federal court.
15. Savings Clause. This agreement rests upon separate covenants. If any part of this agreement shall be found to be void or unenforceable as to content or scope, or in any other way, then the parties intend that such provisions be amended to remove such content or limited in scope to make it enforceable, and the remaining provisions be enforced as if the other provisions were not present.
16. Waiver. If Christ Assembly does not immediately or later enforce any provision of this agreement, such conduct shall be not deemed a waiver of such provisions. Only a signed waiver shall be sufficient to be an actual waiver of a known right. Likewise, the parties do not intend that any pattern or course of conduct shall be deemed a waiver of the provisions of this agreement. This agreement may only be changed by a written agreement signed by both parties.
17. No Third Parties. Nothing in this agreement is intended to benefit any third parties.
18. Headings. The headings in this agreement are for convenience only.
19. Plurals and Gender. Plurals in this agreement may include the singular, and vice versa, and the use of one gender may include the reference to other genders.